goew: the curse goew: the curse

Cursed reviewers!

This piece should have the score between 3 and 4 definitely. It's certainly a pity, that impressionistic films and in this case flashes aren't very popular among people:). I value the manner in which you have chosen the right art and the sound. Rated 4.

The Nut Job (part 2) The Nut Job (part 2)

As i reviewed the first part...

the same goes for the second:). You put a huge effort and loads of time into that, I can just salute and rate 10/10 5/5.

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

On of the greatest submissions there..

Simply breathtaking. The dynamic and stylish animation combined with music was a really professional piece of work and I also like the idea of squirells struggling against this "Nut" corporation:P Favorited and looking forward to a sequel;).

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 3 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 3

Reservoir Dogs ftw;)

Great movie, made me laugh many times:D The pilot scene was awesome:)) Keep up the good work.

littleFoot littleFoot

Wow:)...

Once again... perfect job. Not many flash movies can hold my attention all the time running. Your movies do this EVERY time and I really appreciate your work!

the YuYu the YuYu

Awesome movie..

I know your work and i have to say I'm totally the fan of your movies.. You have my neverending respect for frame by frame animation like this, I enjoyed it very much and I have to say, that the song by Spider Stacy creates amazing atmosphere and the synchronization with the animation is also breathtaking...

halloween H2o halloween H2o

Hmm...

I hoped that despite the animation quality ill see some psycho funny addictive movie.. I didn't, try harder next time.

goombas 3: what about me? goombas 3: what about me?

Well..

There were kinda long gaps between the actions and to tell the truth i didnt like the plot too much.. still it had at least few good moments.

prut97 responds:

weee

Symbols! Symbols!

Huh..

Well lets just say i appreciate the animation, but i don't get the quotes.. instead of making me laugh it just made me looking puzzled:). Try harder next time.

vegaguy responds:

It was an experiment with a new animation style I developed. Next ones will be a lot better. The humor was corny because I made it without a script.

Black And White Collab 5! Black And White Collab 5!

I've enjoyed it..

Nice stylization and animation. Well done.